Friday, May 21, 2010

Fitness Q/A - Answer your own!

Q. How do you stay in shape?


A. I eat enough calories to sustain my weight and promote muscle gain. Because I am very active, I try to get 2500-3000 calories a day. I stick to lean meats and vegetables, and try and watch my fat intake. I do cardio work out 30-40 minutes six times a week and weight training 40-50 minutes five times a week. I also take Yoga class three times a week for flexibility and strength.



Q. How do you stay motivated to work out?

A. It is great to look good but it's more than how I look. Exercise makes everything better. When I work out I have better days and my mood is better. I also know that exercise makes me stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. Keep in mind with those benefits that I've mentioned, I can not resist working out.



Q. How do you find the time to exercise?

A. I plan my day around exercise. It is important so I schedule my work out like an appointment and treat it as a real appointment.



Q. What are your tricks for eating well?

A. Discipline. It is not hard, you know what is good and bad, and you have to make yourself stick to it. Allow some room for treats, but make sure they are rewards, not habits.



Q. How do you stay balanced/deal with stress?

A. Exercise is great stress reliever. Also, being involved in fitness has tough me discipline I can apply in all areas of my life. If you are motivated and awake, you can stay on top of things and avoid stress.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Minsoo! This helps me alot! Now I know all of your fitness secrets. You should see my blog, it is the same background as yours. :) mandydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Thanks, Manday! And please let me know if there are anything I could do better on blogging.. It's my first time so it's still growing on me but I really want to have a helful and nice web page!!

    ReplyDelete